Paul Kilgo and Jerry Tessendorf.
Beam spread functions calculated using Feynman path integrals.
Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer,
196:149 -- 154, 2017.
[ bib |
Keywords: Beam spread function
- Paul Kilgo. Radiative Transfer Using Path Integrals for Multiple Scattering in Participating Media. PhD thesis, School of Computing, Clemson University, December 2016. [ bib ]
- Paul Kilgo and Jerry Tessendorf. Toward validation of a Monte Carlo rendering technique. In Special Interest Group on Graphics and Interactive Techniques, August 2015. Poster session. [ bib ]
- Paul Kilgo and Jerry Tessendorf. Accelerated path generation and visualization for numerical integration of Feynman path integrals for radiative transfer. In Joint International Conference on Mathematics and Computation, Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications and the Monte Carlo Method, April 2015. [ bib | .pdf ]
- Paul Kilgo, Brandon Dixon, and Monica Anderson. Computing 2D robot workspace in parallel with CUDA. In Simulation, Modeling, and Programming for Autonomous Robots, volume 7628 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 287--298. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, November 2012. [ bib | DOI ]
- Paul Kilgo, Eugene Syriani, and Monica Anderson. A visual modeling language for RDIS and ROS nodes using AToM3. In Simulation, Modeling, and Programming for Autonomous Robots, volume 7628 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 125--136. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, November 2012. [ bib | DOI ]
- Paul Michael Kilgo. RDIS: A domain model for generalizing the mappings between robotic software frameworks and robotic devices. Ms thesis, Department of Computer Science, The University of Alabama, August 2012. [ bib ]
- Monica Anderson, Jason Bowman, and Paul Kilgo. RDIS: Generalizing domain concepts to specify device to framework mappings. In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pages 1836 -- 1841, May 2012. [ bib | DOI ]
- Paul Kilgo. The RDIS project: Unifying robot description through model-based software engineering. In Proceedings of the 50th Annual Southeast Regional Conference, ACM-SE '12, pages 381 -- 382, New York, NY, USA, April 2012. ACM. Poster session. [ bib | DOI ]
- Monica Anderson, Paul Kilgo, Chris Crawford, and Megan Stanforth. Work in progress: Enabling robot device discovery through robot device descriptions. In 2nd International Workshop on Domain-Specific Languages and models for ROBotic systems, September 2011. [ bib ]
This file was generated by bibtex2html 1.98.